DMCA Notice & Takedown Policy and Procedures - hugetits.tv
We take infringement of others' intellectual property rights very seriously and will respond to any lawful claims of infringement. The following is a statement of our DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy, which outlines the procedure for submitting reports of alleged infringement.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any material to which you own the copyright is being used on the website without your permission, you can report the alleged infringement by submitting the following information in writing:
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringed, or if more than one work is claimed to be infringed, a representative list of the allegedly infringed works.
- The location of the material which is claimed to be infringing copyright, including specific information such as the URL(s) that will enable us to locate the allegedly infringing material.
- Information that enables us to contact you, including your name, postal address, telephone number, and s valid email address, if the latter is applicable.
- A statement by you of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material in question is has not been authorized for use by its copyright holder, by an agent for the copyright holder, or by the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner or authorized agent for the copyright owner and that all information in your written notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person to whom you have given authorization to act for you.
Please be aware that all the information listed above must be included in your notice in order for your notice to be valid.
Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be forwarded to us by way of our contact form.
Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents the facts in an infringement of copyright claim may be liable for damages, court costs and lawyers' fees. Please ensure that your claim meets all legal requirements to avoid such liability.
Take Down Procedure
It is our firm policy to remove any material from our site that is claimed to be an infringement of another's copyright or is indicative of infringing activity according to facts or circumstances. The accounts of those who are repeat copyright infringers will be terminated, and access to infringing material will be disabled with all expediency in alignment with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Modification of Policy
There may be modifications, alterations or additions made to this policy at any time. Please ensure that you stay informed of all policy updates by checking back regularly.