PRIVACY NOTICE - hugetits.tv
This website is not intended for the use of minors, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from minors.
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure and against accidental loss or damage.
This policy applies to information collected from your use of the desktop or mobile versions of the website. It also applies to information collected from any applications created by us that are used to access the website and from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
This policy does not apply to the collection and processing of personal data by any third-party site or service accessed via links on our website. We have no control over third-party policies or procedures, and you should read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service you access.
You may send us any questions you have regarding this policy through our contact form.
Information we collect
We collect information about all users of our site. The type of information we collect differs for members and non-members and is described in the following:
A. Members - Members are users of the website who register in order to interact with the website in ways such as commenting on the content or marking content as a 'favorite'. If you become a member, we collect your username, password and email address. We also collect your preferences and information sent to us via direct communication from you, as well as the technical data listed below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
How we collect information
We use the following methods to collect your information:
Active Collection - We obtain personal data about you when you provide it to us directly by registering with the website, posting materials to the website, or emailing the website administrators.
How we use personal information
The various purposes for which we collect and use your data include the following:
- For the provision of the website and the ability to interact with its features
- To serve content and advertising that is relevant to your interests
- To perform research and analysis of data in order to maintain and improve the website
- To enable technical diagnostics for the optimum functioning of the website
- To enable us to communicate with you in order to solve issues and to process your requests and feedback
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
Sharing of information
Your personal data is only shared with these parties and in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Government agencies, law enforcement and any such authorities for compliance with applicable law and for the protection of the rights, property or safety of our company, our users and others
Your legal rights
Under data protection laws, you have the right to access, update, or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to or request restriction of processing, to request transfer or deletion, or to withdraw consent. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us.
Transfer of Information
By using our website, you are agreeing to the transfer to and storage and processing of your information in countries other than your own, and which may have less stringent privacy practices. You are also agreeing to the transfer of your information to third parties that may be located outside of the European Economic Area.